Luisa Cazzola Fridegotto
Psychologist and Psychotherapist
MBACP (Registered), SIAB (Therapist and Supervisor) IIBA, SIMP
My name is Luisa and I am a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, trained and accredited both in Italy and in the UK.
I have been a psychotherapist for more than 20 years. Throughout the years I completed several different specializations in order to achieve a better client–therapist healing relationship. I am a registered member of BACP and adhere to their Code of Ethics, which means that I offer my clients a high standard of professional care at all times.
Sometimes life presents us with challenging issues and we need somebody who listens with empathy, somebody we can trust, who is able to support us, and who can guide you to discover the person you are.
I work with individuals, couples and organizations and I apply combinations of the below theoretical models to achieve an integrative approach to my work:
I am specialized in assisting people with a wide range of problems including:
• Abuse • Anxiety and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) • Depression
• Panic Disorder • Substance Dependence • Abortion and Post-Partum Depression
• Bereavement and Loss • Anger Management • Body Image • Phobias
• Domestic Violence • Transcultural issues • Behavioural and emotional issues
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) • Eating Disorder • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) • Stress • Self-esteem • Work Related issues
• Relationship problems • Couple counselling • Psychosomatic diseases
After an initial free consultation and assessment we will discuss whether you prefer open-ended therapy or brief counselling.
Upon request, sessions may be held via Skype.
Languages spoken: Italian • English • French
You can contact Luisa Cazzola Fridegotto directly via email: